Discover and immerse yourself in nature, at the Kooyoora Spring Festival conducted by the Friends of Kooyoora on the lands of the Dja Dja Wurrung.
The Friends of Kooyoora Inc. announce their inaugural Kooyoora Spring Festival, to be held on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 September 2022 at the Rheola Hall.
Our new format will include guest speakers from Djaara (the traditional owners), Friends of Kooyoora and others.
The weekend will incorporate:
- Static Displays from land management agencies such as Parks Victoria
- Presentations on local Flora, Fauna an Heritage
- Guided wildflower and heritage tours
- Sale of local native plant species
- Sale of books and field guides including the release of the new Field Guide of local Butterflies and Dragonflies
- Photographic display
- Children's activities
On site camping available. some on site catering will also be provided. The Friends of Kooyoora Inc. AGM will be incorporated into the event.
Full program details will be posted on our Facebook page
Friends of Kooyoora current financial members free. Other/Memberships: $10 per individual or $15 family. Memberships taken on the day.
Onsite camping powered $15 per per person (booking required - limited sites)
Onsite camping unpowered $10 per person
Free camping available nearby at Melville Caves - Kooyoora State Park
Fees may apply to some workshops
Rheola Hall and surrounding Park and Forest areas
|Saturday 17 Sept 2022 to Sunday 18 Sept 2022|
|Starting at 10am Saturday and finishing on Sunday at 4pm|
|0447 036 952|