Following the success of its recent "Meet the Artists" Exhibition featuring works of 9 local artists, Mulwarrie Studios is conducting a Summer Exhibition again featuring the works of a range of local artists, craft-persons and producers.
Opening Saturday 30 November 2019 & running until Monday 27 January 2020.
Open 5 days a week 10am - 4pm Fridays through to Tuesdays.
- Mal Gilmour - Art
- Joe Jakitsch - Art - Acrylic and Watercolour
- Karin Lob - Art and Jewellery
- Tashara Roberts - Indigenous Handcrafts, Ceramics and Photography
- Gaz 'N' Jack's - Rusty Metal Art
- Squirrel Gully Saffron - Saffron Dying
- Jude Raftis - Mosaics
- Mary-Ann Scull - Leatherwork
- Brian Boyton - Photography
- Roberta Scholes - Photography and Stone Creations
- Fink & Co - Anodised Homeware and Jewellery
- Classic Olds and New - Jewellery and Leather
Plus local and indigenous food ingredients and gift products, craft supplies and plants.
Tours, workshops and information sessions for 2020.
For further information contact Robert Scholes 0447 036 952
You might also like
Bridgewater MotelCalder Hwy, Bridgewater on Loddon VIC 3516
Nestled on the Loddon River in Bridgewater-On-Loddon just 31 minutes a a lovely country drive from Bendigo, is this little gem - a motel with 24 hour electronic check-in. Parking at the door, bush wa...
Bridgewater Hotel2 Main Street, Bridgewater Victoria 3516, Australia
Come and enjoy the scenery, great local food, cold beverages and friendly staff at the Bridgewater Hotel. Meals 7 days a week. A huge Oasis Beer Garden overlooking the river, dining room which is a...
Bridgewater Public Caravan ParkPark Street, Bridgewater On Loddon Victoria 3516, Australia
The park is an ideal location to take advantage of the beautiful surrounds of the Loddon River and Bridgewater township. Facilities at the park include: - 98 large caravan sites - 17 tent s...
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please contact businesses directly to see if they are open. For the updated restriction levels in Victoria please visit the DHHS website.