A dance in the dark, however you like! No judgement for your moves, get lost in the tunes! This month we are mixing it up with some music from all over the planet.
Feeling a bit awkward about coming to your first No Lights No Lycra jam? Here are some points that might help you feel good about making your first session tonight!
- It's dark enough that you can only see shadows and everyone is dancing for themselves. Awkward dancing is encouraged! Get your Elaine kicks on!
- So many arrive solo! You can bring a bud for courage but also you don't need to! You can slide in at 8pm, dance and disappear into the night or have a quick chat and get to know your fellow dancers - its up to you!
- You just need your entry fee, clothes you can dance in and a bottle of water! NLNL is a drug & alcohol free sesh.
- No need to fuss with hair, dolling up with makeup, no high heels, no worries. And for those of you with kids - its only one hour escape for yourself rather than trying to plan a whole night on the town!
- Be prepared to get addicted to the feeling of pure dance for an hour to shake off all your stresses and woes and feel great again!
Can't wait to see you there!
West End Hall, Woodman St, Castlemaine
|Dance starts at 8pm sharp!