Register your event for consideration to be listed on the Mount Alexander Shire Tourism website event calendar. Events are an important part of the Mount Alexander Shire. To assist locals and visitors finding out about events, the Mount Alexander Shire supports our on-line event calendars. The www.maldoncastlemaine.com.au website collectively received over 60,000 visits per annum.
You are encouraged to submit details of any significant event you are holding within the Mount Alexander Shire, which would be of interest to local residents and visitors.
Please read and consider our terms & conditions before you submit your event.
By submitting your event, your event information will be distributed to the below networks for their consideration.
- Mount Alexander Shire online events calendar
- Mount Alexander monthly ‘What’s on’ e-newsletter.
- Other third party networks as deemed appropriate
- Social media
To register your event, please complete the form below and agree to the terms & conditions. Please ensure you have finalised your event details:
- short description (150 characters)
- long description (max 1400 characters)
- contact person and
- have at least 1 (up to 4) 4MB (max) images ready before you get started. Landscape orientation images are preferred.
Please note: Due to the overwhelming requests for event listings, we are only able to list events that are located in Mount Alexander Shire.