Check In: 14:00 | Check Out: 10:00
BIG4 Castlemaine Gardens Holiday Park is a beautiful tranquil Holiday Park with onsite accommodation including a fantastic new Glamtainer. Luxury Villas, Glamping Tents, Safari Tents and Camping sites in a magnificent location adjacent to the Castlemaine Botanical Gardens in the vibrant, creative and historic town of Castlemaine only 30 minutes from the Bendigo CBD. A perfect place to base yourself while you are visiting Bendigo and the goldfields region”.
Directly opposite The Mill precinct offering food, wine, craft brewery, vintage and artisan outlets and with country style pubs providing live music and fantastic food only a short stroll away.
A great holiday destination for families, couples and groups of friends offering a picturesque place to relax, play, laugh, eat and immerse yourself in nature.
• Beautiful powered sites, many with gorgeous views over Botanical Gardens
• A range of self contained cabin accommodation all with heating and air-conditioning
• Our unique themed Camp Kitchen, “The Bush Hut” with open fire, book swap, kitchen facilities and a large undercover outdoor area with modern BBQ facilities
• Large games room with TV, computer games, Foosball table and huge selection of boardgames & books
• Large Amenities block offering campers spotlessly clean and modern facilities including family and fully accessible bathrooms
• Children’s Activity Program (long w’ends/school holidays)
• Free WIFI
• Pet friendly in own van / site
• Adjacent to Castlemaine Swimming Pool (open Dec-Mar) and Castlemaine Botanical Gardens with scenic walking and bike trails
PLEASE NOTE: PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED WITH CABIN BOOKINGS.
We look forward to welcoming you to BIG4 Castlemaine Gardens Holiday Park and our lovely historic town.
Turn left into Parker St, 1.3kms or seven blocks north of the Castlemaine Post Office. Travel 450 metres, turning into Doran Avenue, adjacent to Barkers Creek and the Castlemaine Botanic Gardens.
- Close to town
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Onsite Parking
- Pet Friendly
Cancellations received at any time will incur an administration fee from the Castlemaine Maldon & Surrounds Booking Service of $27.50.
CANCELLATION FEE at any time is $15 per site and cabin. CANCELLATIONS can be made up to 7 days prior to arrival. CANCELLATIONS for stays during School Holidays, Long Weekends and Local Events must be made more than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date. If cancellation is within 30 days no refund is available.
Castlemaine Art Museum14 Lyttleton Street, Castlemaine, Victoria 3450
CAM is committed to providing professional exhibition and development opportunities for local artists across Central Victoria. CAM brings together artists and communities of this region and beyond, cr...
Buda Historic Home and Garden42 Hunter Street, Castlemaine Victoria 3450, Australia
A visit to Buda gives a unique insight into late nineteenth and early twentieth century living during an integral era in Australia’s history. Displayed are the original fittings and furnishings, domes...