Our Whisky Experience will be a unique and fun way to get to know the history of whisky & distilling methods. As well as learn and taste a variety of for example Australian, Japanese & Scottish whiskies.
Our aim by the class end is to give you the knowledge to talk about whisky like a pro!
What you will learn
• A world history of Whisky
• Fermentation through to Distillation processes
• Australian whisky development
• Understanding varietals, single barrel, malt, cask strength etc
• Regions and their endemic traits.
What you will get
• An arrival Dispensary G & T or refreshing ale
• 5 x samples of Whisky
• An infamous Dispensary steamed Bao Bun
• 2 x hours of stories and information
• A fun new appreciation of whisky
9 Chancery Lane
|4th Saturday of the Month|
|3pm - 5pm|
|03 5434 6060|