This event is now sold out. See the full program of Bendigo Wine Week for other delicious wine events.
After a three year hiatus, our iconic Bendigo CBD walking wine festival returns, with a new look.
If you're a past fan of our original and iconic Bendigo CBD walking wine festival Bendigo Heritage Uncorked, you are going to love how we have reimagined this event in 2023.
New Heritage and Hidden Spaces Wine Walk inclusions:
- 9 venues for you to discover, heritage spaces and new unusual locations to explore.
- Taste Bendigo Wine... plus beer, cider and spirits! We've invited some new local beverage producers to join us. All tastings are included in your ticket price.
- Two ticket types: The choice is yours. Choose a General Ticket, and buy your food along the way at your own pace, or book the Food Upgrade Ticket to include 4 x pre-paid dishes.
- New venue themes! In addition to stopping by each tasting point, you can also pop into the Rosé Lounge, or Mediterranean showcase along the way
Participated venues for 2023 are:
- Mackenzie Quarters - Rosé Lounge
- History House
- Wine Bank on View - Mediterranean Showcase
- Bendigo Mining Exchange (The Beehive)
- Gallery Cafe and Bendigo Art Gallery Statue Annex
- 31 View Street (previously Made In Common)
- Bendigo Visitor Centre (underground)
- The Dispensary
- The Black Swan Hotel
Find out more or book your tickets now at https://www.bendigowine.org.au/events.
The Heritage And Hidden Spaces Wine Walk is the finale and premier event of the annual Bendigo Wine Week program, a fabulous calendar of wine events from Friday 13 October to Sunday 22 October. Wine dinners, lunches, new release launches, tastings and many more fun wine-inspired events for you to discover across the region. More information about Bendigo Wine Week to come.