Where heritage and food collide.
As a not-for-profit, social enterprise of Access Australia Group, PepperGreen Farm offers hospitality, tourism, horticulture, micro business skills training, educational demonstrations, well-being programs and a retail outlet and cafe for local makers and producers. PepperGreen Farm aims to create opportunities for people of all abilities whilst forging strong relationships with the wider community.
Originally serving as a Chinese market garden, PepperGreen Farm is now a tourist and training precinct set on a historic significant, two hectare site close to the heart of Bendigo offering a range of enriching experiences for visitors. With a bus stop and the Joss House tram stop located at the front of the premises and onsite car parking getting there is easy.
Entry is free. Our paths are designed for universal access.
Come in and:
• Enjoy a Devonshire tea on our tram
• Indulge yourself with something to eat from our farm kitchen
• Pick & pay fresh produce from our market garden
• Check out our retail space, plant nursery and range of up-cycled and recycled products
• Meet the artists at our studios
• Take a tour through our unique history on site
• Come along to our monthly themed markets
• Participate in workshops on horticulture, biodiversity and more.
PepperGreen Farm is passionate about growing and producing fresh produce and showcasing the diversity of a culture and heritage unique to Central Victoria, Australia.
- Birthday Parties
- Children Welcome
- Open 6 Days
- Open for Breakfast
- Open for Lunch
- Special Dietary Requirements
- Take Away