The Dispensary Gin Experience is available in the below dates. To book please select date above.
2019: August 3, October 5 and December 7.
Our Gin Experience will be a unique and fun way to get to know the history of gin & distilling methods. As well as learn and taste a variety of Australian Gins such as Animus from Kyneton, Four Pillars from Healesville & more.
Our aim by the class end is to give you the knowledge to talk about distillers in Australia and how they vary from those abroad, plus all the different gins on offer.
What you will learn
• A world history of Gin
• Distillation processes
• Australian gin development
• Botanicals used in gin
• How to make the best G & T
What you will get
• On arrival Dispensary G & T
• 5 x samples of Australian craft gins
• An infamous Dispensary steamed Bao Bun
• 2 x hours of stories and information
• A fun 2 hours with a new appreciation of gin
|9 Chancery Lane, Bendigo Victoria 3550, Australia|
No cancellations/refunds are allowed at any time. PLEASE NOTE: All classes require a minimum of 2 people. If your booking is cancelled due to insufficient numbers you will be fully refunded.