Family Friendly Holiday Parks
Caravan parks aren’t just an amenities block and patch of grass anymore, they’re holiday parks. We’re talking pools and water parks, playgrounds with jumping pillows, pump tracks, flying foxes and pedal karts, games, play and sensory rooms, cafes and coffee carts. Seriously, does it get anymore family friendly than that?! But if that’s not your scene and you’re looking for something a little more laidback, relaxing and a shady native bush setting, we’ve got that covered too.
Our favourite holiday parks to stay:
• A-Line Holiday Park: a spacious park with a beautiful native setting.
• Avondel Caravan Park: a small friendly park offering a comfortable stay to suit all budgets.
• BIG4 Bendigo Ascot Holiday Park: an award-winning fun lifestyle park in a convenient location to attractions.
• BIG4 Bendigo Marong Holiday Park: just 10 minutes from Bendigo, this spacious park offers great family friendly facilities with country hospitality.
• BIG4 Bendigo Park Lane Holiday Park: situated on the outskirts of town and on the O’Keefe Rail Trail, Park Lane is a pet-friendly park, home to indoor play centre Parky’s Wonderland and boasts a great range of accommodation options.
• Gold Nugget Tourist Park: family owned and operated holiday park offering great facilities and spaces to play and be social.