The Bendigo District RSL Sub-Branch and the City of Greater Bendigo invites you to join us in commemorating Anzac Day 2021.
Anzac Day is one of Australia’s most important national occasions. It marks the anniversary of the first major military action fought by Australian and New Zealand forces during the First World War.
On this day we acknowledge and remember all those who are currently serving or have served in the Armed Forces in Australia, New Zealand and our partners who have stood side by side.
Anzac Day 2021 will see some restrictions due to COVID-19. We invite veterans and Ex-Service Organisations along with community groups to participate in this invitational only event.
As an invitee, you will need to register for one or more of the following events you have been invited to attend:
• Bendigo Dawn Service starting at 6 am
• Bendigo Veteran march and commemorative service starting at 10:15 am
• Eaglehawk Dawn Service starting at 6 am
• Eaglehawk Veteran March and Commemorative Service starting at 08:20 am
We ask that you arrive early, to ensure a smooth running of the events.
All family and community members (non-invited guests) wishing to attend the Anzac Day services, please note that the area reserved for the service is for invitees only, we kindly ask that all family and community members remain outside these restricted zones.
We require all community members in attendance to use the QR code or sign in via attendance registers, to register your attendance at this event, which will be located around the area.
Please help us keep all events safe and remember:
• Wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided regularly
• Maintain social distancing where possible
• Wear a face mask at indoor venues and outdoors where you are unable to social distance (you must carry one with you)
• Stay home if you are unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results.
• Do not attend if you have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 Hotspot in the previous 14 days
Tickets limited to 2 per booking, capped currently at 400 (will monitor as we get closer)
Photo id may be requested at event.
|Soldiers Memorial Institute Military Museum, 37- 39 Pall Mall Bendigo|
As capacity at all services are limited please contact the Bendigo Visitor Centre to cancel your ticket if you are no longer able to attend. This will enable the ticket to be made available for other veterans to book.