• Cranford Cottage & Mt Ida Cabin

Overview

Check In: 14:00 | Check Out: 10:00



Luxury accommodation for couples. This short stay accommodation cottage is settled in farmland at the foot of Mt Ida and a few kilometres from coffee and restaurants in Heathcote. The accommodation is a short drive to all the famous Heathcote boutique wineries. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed and its own ensuite, a large sunny deck overlooking the local farms, kitchen for your gourmet creations and privacy for your refreshing getaway

57 Farley Rd, Heathcote Victoria 3523, Australia
View on Map

Facilities

Cancellation Policy


Cancellations received at any time will incur an administration fee from the Bendigo Visitor Centre of $27.50. If you are unable to keep your booking and let us know more than 7 days in advance Cranford Cottage and Mt Ida Cabin will need to charge a 10% cancellation fee. If you advise us within 7 days because we have little chance of securing another booking we will need to charge a 90% cancellation fee. However we understand that sometimes plans change so we would be very happy to credit this late fee against a future booking made by you.

Nearby