Follow us to get the latest Bendigo Art Gallery updates and announcements. We post regularly about our exhibitions and artworks, programs, events and activities. Share your ideas and feedback.
You can connect with us on:
Acceptable use statement
Bendigo Art Gallery reserves the right to remove content that violates our Social Media Comment Policy or any associated policy.
Materials authored or posted are subject to public disclosure.
When committing your views to Bendigo Art Gallery social media accounts please ensure that you:
- post material that relates to the topic of the site or discussion
- post material that is not deliberately misleading
- present your own views – do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- protect your privacy and the privacy of others – do not disclose personal information such as names, email addresses, phone numbers or private addresses
- are not abusive, discriminatory, harassing or threatening to others
- do not use obscene, offensive, provocative or defamatory language or concepts
- do not violate any copyright laws – use copyrighted materials only if you have written permission from the owner
- obtain written permission from any person identifiable in any imagery prior to posting
- do not post comments that promote or encourage illegal activity.
Bendigo Art Gallery reserves the right to remove any content that violates this Acceptable Use Statement, the Bendigo Art Gallery Social Media Policy or any associated policy.
The above listed social media sites are operated and managed by Bendigo Art Gallery. The contents of the reply posts do not represent Bendigo Art Gallery’s official views and no liability is accepted for the content.
For clarification on any content please contact us.