We are participating in the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 Vaccinated Economy Trial.
We will be trialling processes to verify the vaccination status of customers using the Service Victoria app, record keeping and providing feedback to the Victorian Government.
Commencing Tuesday 12 October, all eligible visitors over 16 will need to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations and provide verification of their vaccination status.
Acceptable proof of vaccination status (with proof of ID) includes:
- COVID-19 Digital Certificate uploaded to the Services Victoria app.
- COVID-19 Digital Certificate uploaded to phone wallet
- Official Australian Immunisation Register certificate
- Printed COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Medical exemption with valid, original letter signed and issued by a specified medical practitioner class ID
Please note the following will not be accepted as proof of vaccination status:
- Vaccine appointment card
- Valid vaccination documentation without proof of ID
- Negative COVID-19 test result
More information on the COVID-19 Vaccinated Economy Trial can be found on the Victorian State Government Coronavirus website.
Below is a visual step by step guide of how to add your digital certificate to the Services Victoria app from Premier of Victoria, Dan Andrews.