|Bendigo Art Gallery, 42 View Street, Bendigo VIC 3550|
Starting Friday 23rd October at Bendigo Art Gallery, Bendigo’s winemakers will be live-streaming a very special edition of Bendigo Heritage Uncorked – The Unseen Series. Each Friday over six weeks, local host Kathie Bolitho chats to three winemakers from the unseen corner of a historic Bendigo building.
The first session will be held in one of our freshly painted historical courts on October 23. Tony Winspear from Balgownie Estate will be joined by Cliff Stubbs from Burnt Acre Vineyard and Russell Clarke from Grangehill Vineyard.
To join the Bendigo Heritage Uncorked Series, it's just a few easy steps:
- If you’re a winetaster: Pre-purchase the mixed three pack which includes one wine from each winemaker featured. You’ll also be registered for the livestream chat.
- If you’re a spectator: Purchase your registration for the livestream chat only.
- Your registration link will be emailed to you 24-hours beforehand.
On the Day:
- Pour yourself a glass of Bendigo region wine.
- Get comfortable – no judgment if you’re on the couch in your PJ’s!
- Click on the registration link at 6pm to join The Unseen Series, watch all the action live, and put forward your questions for the winemakers.
Winetaster and spectator tickets are on sale now through Bendigo Tourism. Click here to book.