The Ring Cycle is the pinnacle of opera — a 15-hour epic journey performed over four nights, consisting of four individual operas – Das Rheingold, Die Walküre, Siegfried and Götterdämmerung.
What are the dates and times of the cycles?
We will be hosting three cycles, each cycle will be staged over two weekends. The full list of dates and times are available at the base of this page.
How much are tickets?
Tickets are currently only available to a full cycle. Concession tickets are not available.
Purchasing your tickets online:
- Select the cycle you wish to attend
- Select the price band you’d like to sit in
- You’ll then be asked to log in with your gotix account or create a new one if you’ve not purchased with us before
- You will then have the opportunity to select your preferred seat from the seat map, you will be allocated the same seat for all 4 performances.
- Once your seats are allocated, you select your preferred payment method and finalise your booking.
- You will receive email confirmation of your booking.
How can I pay for my tickets?
You can purchase your tickets in full, securely online by credit card.
Alternatively, you can select to pay for your tickets by four (4) equal instalments. Payment by instalment will incur an additional fee of $10 per instalment ($40 in total).
When are the instalments due?
The first instalment will be due within 7 days of the time of booking.
Please note: A member of our customer service team will reach out to you to securely process your credit card and finalise your instalment plan.
The second, third and fourth instalments will be processed on or around the 20th of the following three months.
Where should I sit?
The seating map below gives an indication of the seating available and the applicable price type.
Is access seating available?
Yes, accessible seating is available in each price band:
- Premium Access seating: Balcony Row BAA
- A Reserve Access seating and Wheelchair positions: Lower Stalls Row K
- B Reserve Access seating and Wheelchair positions: Lower Stalls Row K
Access and Wheelchair seating must be booked over the phone 03 5434 6100 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I change my mind? Can I get a refund?
Please note, all sales are final including sales by instalment. There is no refund or exchange on tickets unless required by law or the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
Find out more about our terms and conditions of sale.
Need more information or have any questions?
Email our customer service team at email@example.com