Terms and Conditions
The authorised ticket seller for events listed on this website is Gotix Ticketing Services managed by Bendigo Venues & Events, owned and operated by the City of Greater Bendigo.
From time to time we may partner with ticketing agents with an allocation of tickets being made available for sale via the Promoter, Ticketek or Ticketmaster (excluding Ticketmaster Resale).
Please be aware that we have no obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers. If you attend one of our Events with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Ticketmaster Resale, Viagogo, Ticketbis, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia or otherwise, you may be refused entry to the Event.
COVID-19 Ticket Exchanges and Refunds
Bendigo Venues & Events have temporarily amended our Ticketing Terms and Conditions to ensure the health and safety of all patrons and staff.
- Patrons must not attend an event if any of the following apply on the day of the event:
- They have any symptoms of COVID-19
- They (or a member of their household) are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- They have been directed by public health authorities to quarantine or self-isolate
- If patron(s) are unable to attend an event due to the reasons above, they will be entitled to a refund or exchange of their ticket(s).
- Patrons will be entitled to a refund or exchange if an event is cancelled or rescheduled due to Government COVID-19 regulations or restrictions.
- When attending an event, patrons must comply with all directions of staff and COVID safe principles as outlined on our COVID Safe page.
- Management and staff reserve the right to refuse entry or evict a patron who is not complying with directions or COVID safe principles.
Please note: these terms and conditions may be amended or suspended at any time in line with Public Health advice and Government restrictions.
Conditions of sale
Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
All sales are final. There is no refund or exchange on tickets unless required by law or the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Latecomers may not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the performance.
The use of cameras or other recording devise and equipment constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly forbidden.
Patrons must ensure all electronic devices are switched off or to silent throughout the performance.
Persons bearing a concession ticket must carry proof of entitlement.
G.S.T. included where applicable.