Terms and Conditions
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
The authorised ticket seller for events listed on this website is Gotix Ticketing Services managed by Bendigo Venues & Events, owned and operated by the City of Greater Bendigo.
From time to time we may partner with ticketing agents with an allocation of tickets being made available for sale via the Promoter, Ticketek or Ticketmaster (excluding Ticketmaster Resale).
Please be aware that we have no obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers. If you attend one of our Events with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Ticketmaster Resale, Viagogo, Ticketbis, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia or otherwise, you may be refused entry to the Event. Live Performance Australia has put together a handy guide to assist you to buy tickets safely online or watch the LPA's video on buying tickets safely.
Conditions of sale
Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
All sales are final. There is no refund or exchange on tickets unless required by law or the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice
By purchasing a ticket via Gotix you agree to receive emails from us with information about the event you are attending. This may include, but not limited to, receipt of purchase, tickets and venue information.
The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Latecomers may not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the performance.
Ticket-holders who are refused entry to a performance due to failure to comply with the terms and conditions herein, will not be entitled to a refund.
Patrons must ensure all electronic devices are switched off or to silent throughout the performance.
Persons bearing a concession ticket must carry proof of entitlement.
G.S.T. included where applicable.
Experience it all Membership Terms and Conditions
- Membership is valid for 12 or 36 months from date of purchase.
- Membership benefits are non-transferable.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Tickets purchased by Member's are subject to our Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
- Where available member pricing is available for 2 tickets per performance.
- Membership will be considered expired if not renewed within 30 days of the expiry date.
- Membership benefits and offers are subject to availability and are subject to change without notice.
- Membership benefits and Terms & Conditions may occasionally be changed, added to or removed.
- By joining the Membership program, you consent to receiving marketing emails from us.
- We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorised to do so by law or other regulation.