Take the guess work out of launching yourself online and empower yourself to bring digital thinking into all aspects of your business
Learn how to:
• Operate in the digital landscape
• Choose the technology you’ll need to do it
• Decide on a website and why you need one
• Get more from email
• Make the most of social media
• Manage risk, privacy and cybersecurity
• Build your own action plan of next steps
• Access tools, templates, support and resources in future
Terms and Conditions
This event is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
All sales are final. There is no refund or exchange on tickets except as provided for under the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Latecomers may not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the performance.
The use of cameras or other recording devise and equipment constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly forbidden.
Patrons must ensure all electronic devices are switched off or to silent throughout the performance.
Persons bearing a concession ticket must carry proof of entitlement.
G.S.T. included where applicable.