|ULTIMATE M&G VIP EXPERIENCE||$249.90|
|MEGA FAN VIP EXPERIENCE||$159.90|
Frontier Touring is delighted to announce award-winning singer-songwriter Kate Miller-Heidke's Child In Reverse Tour. Joined by her six-piece band, and special guest Emily Wurramara, the tour will see Kate play regional towns and cities across Australia, performing 15 shows over four months.
"It has felt like an eternity waiting for this tour to begin. I’ll be playing with my favourite musicians and we are bursting with joy and excitement at the prospect of hitting the road again after so long. We will be premiering some brand new material plus selecting some deep cuts from the back catalogue, as well as celebrating some old favourites.
Playing live has always been a pivotal part of what I do - the connection with you all and sharing loved moments in time and space. This one is going to be special."
Her fifth studio album, 2020’s Top 10 ARIA Album Child In Reverse (EMI Music Australia) – hailed as her most pop album to date – spawned the singles, ‘This Is Not Forever’, ‘Deluded’, ‘A Quiet Voice’, ‘Little Roots, Little Shoots’ and ‘Simpatico’ feat. Mallrat.
‘With a range that extends beyond the operatic and into the stratospheric, Kate Miller-Heidke may be a vocal show pony but she is certainly not of the one-trick variety. She is equal measures quirky alt-pop princess, musical theatre songwriter, empowered protest singer, classical diva and yearning folk balladeer.’ ★★★★★ The Adelaide Advertiser
T&Cs for VIP Packages
- Please note that all VIP package purchasers will be contacted by Frontier Touring via email 5-7 days prior to the actual show date with additional details specific to event timings and package collection. The Ultimate M&G VIP Experience begins from 5.30pm, late arrivals may not be admitted.
- Information will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchase. Your contact details must be submitted at the time of purchase and be correct.
- Please note that if you do not receive an email a few days prior to the event, please contact katemillerheidkeVIP@frontiertouring.com for your information.
- All VIP packages may vary market-by-market and are subject to modification at any time for any reason. All packages are non-transferable. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on packages for change of mind.
- Please note that the artist, tour promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase.
Original Date: Tuesday 19 October 2021
New Date: Thursday 14 July 2022
ULTIMATE M&G VIP EXPERIENCE
Inclusions; · One reserved ticket in the first row · Attend soundcheck, plus Q&A with Kate · Meet & Greet event with the artist - with signing/photos · Exclusive VIP souvenir tour program · Exclusive VIP set of 3 art prints · Exclusive VIP canvas tote bag · Exclusive VIP playing cards · Commemorative VIP laminate and lanyard · On site VIP hosts
MEGA FAN VIP EXPERIENCE
Inclusions; · One reserved ticket within the first 3 rows · Exclusive VIP souvenir tour program · Exclusive VIP set of 3 art prints · Exclusive VIP canvas tote bag · Exclusive VIP playing cards · Commemorative VIP laminate and lanyard · On site VIP hosts
The Venue: Ulumbarra Theatre
Meaning ‘gather together’ or ‘meeting place’ in the language of the local Dja Dja Wurrung people, Bendigo’s Ulumbarra Theatre rises majestically from what was once the Sandhurst Gaol.More about Ulumbarra Theatre
Terms and Conditions
This event is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
All sales are final. There is no refund or exchange on tickets except as provided for under the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Latecomers may not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the performance.
The use of cameras or other recording devise and equipment constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly forbidden.
Patrons must ensure all electronic devices are switched off or to silent throughout the performance.
Persons bearing a concession ticket must carry proof of entitlement.
G.S.T. included where applicable.
COVID-19 Ticket Exchanges and Refunds
Bendigo Venues & Events have temporarily amended our Ticketing Terms and Conditions to ensure the health and safety of all patrons and staff.
1. Patrons must not attend an event if any of the following apply on the day of the event:
a) They have any symptoms of COVID-19
b) They (or a member of their household) are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
c) They have been directed by public health authorities to quarantine or self-isolate
2. If patron(s) are unable to attend an event due to the reasons above, they will be entitled to a refund or exchange of their ticket(s).
a) The ticket purchaser must contact the Box Office within 24 hours of the event, in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org or our Contact Us page with the relevant details to arrange a refund or exchange.
3. Patrons will be entitled to a refund or exchange if an event is cancelled or rescheduled due to Government COVID-19 regulations or restrictions.
4. When attending an event, patrons must comply with all directions of staff and COVID safe principles as outlined on our COVID Safe page.
a) Management and staff reserve the right to refuse entry or evict a patron who is not complying with directions or COVID safe principles.
5. The City of Greater Bendigo and Bendigo Venues & Events must comply with the Chief Health Officer public health directions associated with the Victorian Government Roadmap.
a) In accordance with the Roadmap, all patrons attending our venues will need to be fully vaccinated and show proof of this or show a valid medical exemption to gain entry.
b) Patrons who have purchased tickets but are unable to comply with entry requirements outlined at 5(a) above must contact the box office for a refund, no later than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the performance.
c) By purchasing a ticket through the gotix box office, purchasers agree to gotix terms and conditions. Ticket-holders who are refused entry to a performance due to failure to comply with gotix terms and conditions herein will not be entitled to a refund.
6. Patrons purchasing tickets through gotix to events taking place in venues other than those operated by Bendigo Venues and Events agree to the prevailing terms and conditions of entry determined by the event manager or responsible event entity.
a) Please contact the relevant event manager for specific Covid Safe measures.
7. COVID-19 terms and conditions (1-6 above) may be amended or suspended at any time in line with Public Health advice and Government restrictions.
The authorised ticket seller for this Events listed on this website is Gotix Ticketing Services managed by Bendigo Venues & Events, owned and operated by the City of Greater Bendigo. From time to time we may partner with ticketing agents with an allocation of tickets being made available for sale via the Promoter, Ticketek or Ticketmaster (excluding Ticketmaster Resale).
Please be aware that we have no obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers. If you attend one of our Events with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Ticketmaster Resale, Viagogo, Ticketbis, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia or otherwise, you may be refused entry to the Event.
Hear Them Holler and Bendigo Venues & Events present Burning Love at The Engine Room, Bendigo’s historic old fire station, a contemporary liveRead more
Two of Australia’s most applauded performers, Damien Leith & Darren Coggan, come together to celebrate the songbook of the most inspiring songwRead more