Join us as we celebrate BDAC’s 21st Anniversary and everything we have achieved as a community.
Experience an evening of exceptional entertainment from Electric Fields and The Merindas, hosted by our emcee.
This is our time to shine, and we’d love you to add some sparkle to the event – please wear something that glitters with your formal attire.
Before your book:
- Please note all community tables are for 8 people maximum
- Groups who wish to sit together are encouraged to book together so your are on the same table
- If you need to make separate bookings let those you wish to sit with know your table number so they can book the same table
- A table plan layout will be available at the entrance of the venue to help you find your table
If you require assistance, please contact the Box Office on 03 5434 6100 who can assist over the phone
- Community tickets: $100 per person, for a three-course dinner, drink on arrival and entertainment.
- Doors open at 6pm, event commences at 6.45pm
- Additional drinks are at bar prices.
For corporate tables please enquire at email@example.com to secure your table of 10, at $125 per person.
When arriving at the event, you will be provided with a wrist band for entry.
All guests must be COVID vaccinated and will be required to show proof on entry
Terms and Conditions
This event is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
All sales are final. There is no refund or exchange on tickets except as provided for under the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Latecomers may not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the performance.
The use of cameras or other recording devise and equipment constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly forbidden.
Patrons must ensure all electronic devices are switched off or to silent throughout the performance.
Persons bearing a concession ticket must carry proof of entitlement.
G.S.T. included where applicable.