Experience the joy of live music with your preschooler at our monthly Cushion Concerts.
Cushion concerts are a series of live performances for children by local as well as internationally recognised musicians. They are affordable and presented in a relaxed and friendly environment.
We choose music that is stimulating for young listeners, make sure each concert is unlike the last and keep the performance under 40 minutes.
Children bring a cushion (or borrow one of ours), as well as a teddy and a snack. If they need to move around to get a better view, want to dance or stretch out on the floor, that's fine. If a child has a question or want to talk about the performance – that's great.
- Monday, February 20 - Andy Rigby
- Thursday, March 2 - Mugi Rahayu
- Friday, April 21 - MaCapella
- Thursday, May 25 - Bendigo Senior Secondary College
- Tuesday, June 13 - Mariah McCarthy
- Saturday, July 29 - Inventi Emsamble
- Saturday, August 12 - Orchestra Victoria
- Tuesday, September 5 - Bendigo South East College Choirs
- Wednesday, October 11 - Bangarra Dance Theatre
- Monday, November 13 - Girton Grammar School
- Wednesday, December 6 - MaCapella *Click here to buy tickets*
*Please note that all concerts listed above will go on sale a month prior to the performance date.
Tickets are $5 per child (with accompanying adult free). Additional children or adults $5 and children under 12 months are free.
Tickets may be purchased from the Box Office or online.
Coming to a Cushion Concert book
Coming to a Cushion Concert is a book written and illustrated by Liz Duthie and designed by Jacqui Lynch.
It's just $5 at the Box office and a great way to relive your concert experience.
If you have a question about coming to a Cushion Content or would like to be added to our mailing list please contact us.